Feeling Hot During Pregnancy? Enjoy This Homemade Banana Ice Cream!

A big hello to all pregnant women living in Watford!! Summer season is officially here and we can’t keep calm! The hot season is all about eating ice cream and lemonades. If you are pregnant then it’s double the joy because your taste glands are more active now which means you are in the mood of enjoying more delicious treats.

Ice cream is my favourite treat during the summer season but since I’m pregnant, I have to avoid commercial ice creams because they are not good for my unborn baby. Then, my mother suggested homemade ice creams. Homemade ice creams are way better than outside ones as the former are prepared in front of your eyes so you can control the amount of sugar and other ingredients you add into the mixture. Also, I have always found the taste of commercial ice creams artificial so that’s another reason for me to switch to homemade ice creams. I always try to surf the web to find how I can make my ice creams more flavourful and wholesome. Out of all the ice creams I have prepared at home, Banana Ice Cream is my favourite one. As we all know, bananas are no less than superfruits during pregnancy. Bananas are super delicious and a great treat for the ones suffering from prenatal anxiety. I believe every pregnant mother must eat bananas during pregnancy. In case you don’t like the taste of bananas, you can prepare this Banana Ice Cream at home without any trouble.

So, let’s take a look at this Homemade Banana Ice Cream recipe.

Ingredients:

3-4 ripe bananas
2-3 tbsps honey (you can even take more honey if you want your ice cream to become sweeter)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tbsps shredded coconut
Choco chips (optional)
Chocolate syrup
Chopped dry fruits of your choice

Method:

Peel and slice the bananas into thick pieces. Put the thick slices on a ziplock bag and freeze for about 3-4 hours.
Take the ziplock bag out from the refrigerator. Take a blending jar, add the frozen banana slices. Blend.
Add 1 tsp vanilla extract and 2-3 tbsps, honey into the blended mixture. Blend again to get a smooth texture.
Take the mixture out on an airtight container. Freeze for about an hour or two.
Garnish the Banana Ice Cream with shredded coconut, chocolate syrup, choco chips, and dry fruits.
Enjoy. ☺️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are There Any Benefits Of Eating Eggs During Pregnancy? Let’s Know

What Are The Early Signs And Symptoms Of Pregnancy?

Things To Remember Before Visiting USG Scan Clinic For Fetal Health Check Scan