With A Baby Bump? Relish These Healthy Smoothies!

Smoothies are worth the hype even during pregnancy! They really pack a health punch that’s why I relish them all the time. You can carry your favourite smoothie in freezer cups and go to the places you want as usual. When I was pregnant I used to carry them even during my ultrasound baby scan clinic’s appointment and would drink them after the scanning session. 

If you’re a smoothie lover like me and looking for some delicious yet healthy smoothie recipes then read on and on! 

Here are my top 3 best smoothie recipes for all pregnant mammas out there. 

Author’s Note: I’m sharing the recipes which I’ve drunk myself and swear by them so hope you like it. 

Honey and Peach Smoothie


This one’s my favourite because I love the taste of honey and peaches! I hope it becomes your favourite too. So, here’s the recipe. 

Ingredients: 

· 1 cup milk of your choice 

· 1 and a half cup of peach slices 

· Half cup unflavoured Greek yoghurt 

· 2 big tablespoons of honey 

· 1 teaspoon of your favourite seeds (you can choose flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, and even pumpkin seeds) 

· Ice cubes (optional) 

Add all the ingredients in a blender jar and blend properly. Serve in a smoothie glass and enjoy! 

Anti-Morning Sickness Smoothie


Morning Sickness is not easy to handle no matter what everyone says. I have always hated morning sickness like anything else until I came across this below recipe. 

Ingredients: 

· 1 banana 

· 1 teaspoon of grated ginger 

· 1 cup milk or coconut water 

· 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder 

· Ice cubes 

Blend! Say adios to nausea and vomiting! 

Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie

It’s my favourite snack time meal because it’s rich and creamy which I love the most. Let’s look at the ingredients now. 

Ingredients: 

· 1 cup milk 

· 4 – 5 tablespoons of homemade peanut butter 

· Half cup unflavoured Greek yoghurt 

· 1 banana 

· 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder 

· Crushed almonds for garnish 

Blend, garnish and enjoy the creamy texture of this wonderful smoothie. 

So, that was the list of top 3 amazing smoothie recipes ideal for pregnancy. Trust me, they are the best! Relish them just like me when you go to your office and ultrasound baby scan clinic. That reminds me to tell you that you can get exciting baby scan offers from Ultrasound Baby Scanning Services Watford.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Are The Early Signs And Symptoms Of Pregnancy?

Things To Remember Before Visiting USG Scan Clinic For Fetal Health Check Scan